Miller & Ben Tap Shoes:
One of the world’s best ‘Musical Tap Instruments’, cleverly disguised as elegant, comfortable, well-made shoes, in nine different models:
- Jazz-Tap Master (JTM)
- Triple Threat (TT)
- Tap Boot (TB)
- Rhythm Heels Pro (RHP)
- Broadway Diva (BD)
- Classic Jane (CJ)
- New Show Girl (NSG)
- T Step (TS)
- La Coquette (LC)
- Beautifully hand-crafted, high gloss leather, high quality / high endshoes, produced under the careful supervision of the designers, Avi Miller & Ofer Ben – world known tap teachers and performers.
- Meticulously designed to ensure every size has perfect fitting taps.
- Immaculately varnished leather sole and compressed wood heel produces a deep ‘basso’ sound and permits fine-tuning of taps.
- Exceptionally well-balanced shoe with or without taps.
- Invisibly-stitched, thick, super-rigid sole provides superior durability and eliminates the need for extra buildup.
- Comfortably soft, high-quality leather upper enables easy toe work while rigid sole ensures precise control.
- Deliberately counter-free toe box allows shoe to conform to foot shape while wing-tip layer maintains shoe integrity and keeps toes from over-stretching.
- Expertly folded and sewn by master shoemakers with hidden cutworkon all seams.
- All Miller & Ben Tap Shoes come with a free pair of M&B Tap WrapsTM – wearable tap shoe covers designed to protect your M&Bs in transit whether you are packing a suitcase or making a silent entrance on stage.
Available in standard – ‘All Black’, ‘All White’, ‘Black & White’, ‘Skin Tan’, ‘Royal’ formats, and 50 Custom Colors & patterns.
The shoes are designed in 92 various sizes and widths – half sizes from European 34 to 50 (US women’s 4 to US men’s 15), in Narrow, Regular & Wide. They can also be ordered in three ‘Orthodic Enabled’ options – all to accommodate the needs of the individual shapes of ‘those dancing feet’…
At least one of the sizes will fit your foot like a glove!